With time, people are becoming more concerned with the environment and are taking all the required steps to maintain a healthy environment and reduce any wastage. Whenever they think of a new house, they also think of a beautiful garden in front to ensure fresh air and be a contributor to maintain the earth’s health. But the biggest challenge that comes in front of them is maintaining that garden and ensuring greenery without much effort as today’s world is busy at work. One of the best options available to them can be an Automatic Water Sprinkler.
Automatic Water Sprinkler
An Automatic Water Sprinkler waters your whole garden evenly without leaving any plot of land dry. An Automatic Water Sprinkler is connected with your water line. Once it is connected, you can water your plants with ease without the hard work and stress of balanced watering. Automatic Water Sprinkler is the best option if you travel a lot and are also concerned about your plants. If you install them, they also save your money in the long run. With Automatic Water Sprinkler, you can ensure a greener garden as the required amount of water is delivered to the plants’ roots, no more and no less. You can also program your sprinklers when to water the plants. Using an Automatic Water Sprinkler is also a sustainable approach as one need to change it in 5 years or extend it ten years.
- Spraying distance: 2.5 – 3 m, 4-5 m (horizontally)
- Material: ABS
- Package includes: (1) Automatic Sprinkler
- The cost of installing an Automatic Water Sprinkler can be high, but it can save money in the long run by cutting the water bill’s cost.
- It ensures even distribution of water in the whole area. It also reduces the workload.
- Environmentally suitable as it saves water.
- It allows you to set the timer when and how much to water the garden and ensure your plants’ healthy growth.
- It is generally hidden and therefore doesn’t leads to falls and accidents. When it wants to water the plant, the sprinkler head pops up.
- It might get damaged by rain or thunder and may require repairing regularly.
- One has to make sure that there is no water leakage.
- It might also be attacked by the pest in the nearby areas or the soil, thereby damaging this system.
- Weather can also affect the working of Automatic Water Sprinkler. Strong winds may blow the water in the unintended direction leading to unequal distribution of water.
Thus, Automatic Water Sprinkler is a good option for a person engaged with their work and for the one who wants to ensure a healthy and green garden without spending much money and efforts and also want to contribute to keeping the mother earth healthy by ensuring conservation of water and by growing trees and maintaining greenery.